Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's My Diagnosis?

When the going gets tough.......the BPD rears it's ugly head! It has been one hell of a month! I don't know if I'm coming or going, what day of the week it is, if it's day or night, or what in the heck is going on! First, I have to deal with the whole med change, which I am happy to say, today was my first day completely off the Valium, which is 3 days earlier than the doctor's predicted. I am fully on the new anxiety med, but I don't think I am fond of it. Second, the most interesting thing that has happened during this past month, is that I HAVE BEEN MANIC! That has not happened in a long, long, long time. I haven't slept very well in about a week. I finally fall asleep around 5am, just to get up usually around 8am, if not earlier. I probably have the cleanest house around at the moment, but the emptiest bank account. :(   Last night, however, despite not being able to sleep, I was in a bad, bad place. My mood is very different this past month than it has been. I've talked to my therapist and my med doctor. They are now thinking of adding Bipolar to my diagnosis as well as BPD. So, if I had to write down my ever on a page what I was diagnosed with (total/whole body), I would need an extra sheet of paper! JUST SAYIN' ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment