Saturday, June 18, 2011

So Much To Do....

I am so frustrated! The stuff I have to do just keeps piling up and piling up! I know it needs to be done. I WANT to do it. I need to do it. I just....can't do it. The more things pile up, the more anxious I feel and the less I feel I can do it. I kind of "freeze" when I get overwhelmed and then it piles up and I get more anxious about all of the work. I feel like my house is a pit. That's the biggest problem. I've gotten all the cleaning supplies together, but now I JUST CAN'T DO IT! What frustrates me even more, I that my husband sits here and doesn't help out, but complains of the state of the house. Well, HELP CLEAN IT! Then maybe it wouldn't pile up so! UGH!!!  The laundry is the same! I get it washed and brought upstairs, but we don't get it folded in a timely manner, so it piles up and we have 5 or 6 loads of CLEAN laundry sitting there. Classy, right? Okay, now that you all know that I'm a slob..... I feel like I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment